15 mei 2011

Hipstamatic exhibition

Last week I read about an exhibition at the Kunsthal in Rotterdam, of pictures made by both professionals and amateurs, using the Hipstamatic app from their smartphone. My husbands asked wether I heard about this app. I was going to show him, while I told him about how annoying I thought this app was and how annoying the fact that everybody uses it on their blogs. So I took a picture of an astrantia that was in front of me to show him how stupid it was. We were both silent, because we actually liked this picture. Very much!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Inderdaad geen slecht resultaat! Nou moet ik mijn HTC eens onderzoeken op de Hipstamatic app... ;)
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, dat is zeker een práchtige foto!

    Maar ik herken ook je irritatie, je ziet het gebruik van die app wel héél veel. Soms inderdaad een beetje té, zodat je het gevoel krijgt alsof het een soort uitgemolken trucje is. Mensen, ga gewoon fotograferen, denk ik dan wel eens. Maar wel heel gaaf, een Hipstamatic-tentoonstelling. Dat dan weer wel. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig. Eén van mijn lievelingsbloemen, het zeeuws knoopje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.