15 september 2011

Log cabin puzzle

Autumn is here to stay apparently, so I might as well catch up on some quilting. Twentyfour logcabin blocks. Not by far enough to make a bedsize quilt out of it,  as I originally intended. Too ambitious. I started this a couple of years ago, but since it will never become a bedsize quilt, I might as well finish it with the blocks I made so far. Quite a puzzle though. Which one to you like best? Oh, and I'm working on the give-away I promised you. Keep in touch!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind de 2 linkerfoto's de mooiste opties!
    Sterkte met de keuze & het maken! ;)
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ha Petra,
    De eerste(links)vind ik de mooiste!
    Fijne dag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oei, moeilijk. Wel leuk dat je zoveel opties hebt. Ik vind de linker denk ik, ook het mooist, maar de aller rechtste trekt me ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's a whole lot of work.... I like the zig-zag in the last picture the most.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mijn voorkeur, tja, ik vind de tweede mooi maar stiekum zijn ze allemaal even prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I am a sucker for a barn-raising design (#1 on the left), but for some reason I really love option #2. To my eyes that arrangement looks Amish, Turkish, Native American, and possibly other things all at the same time (I love the unexpected design connections between different cultures).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for stopping by. You make my day by leaving a comment.